***FOUNDING MEMBERSHIP SALE. SAVE ON YOUR HIVE FOR 2018***
Hiveshares are perfect for serious honey lovers. Own a professionally managed hive on a sustainable New Hampshire farm. We'll install and maintain the bees, letting you enjoy raw, local, honey each year from your very own hive without ever having to worry about getting stung. Pick the color and name of your hive—plus customized labels for your honey jars! Like backyard beekeeping but on someone else’s land, your hive is your hive—which means every harvest you’ll receive the honey your bees produce. As if honey wasn’t enough, we’ll also give you regular updates on your honeybees state of happiness, informative articles and tasty recipes, plus invitations to our exclusive, members-only events.
With your hive share membership, you will receive:
- For one season only! Exclusive founding member only swag, including a certificate of founding member ownership, a specially-printed organic cotton tote bag, a decal, and a picture of your unique hive. (Est. delivery: May 2018)
- The ability to customize your hive, including choosing the color (see options below) and having your name or family name printed on the hive.
- Seasonal email updates on the health and happiness of your hive
- Five pounds of raw honey from your hive each year, custom packaged with your name or family name. We pack some of your honey in smaller size jars, perfect for gifting to friends and family at the holidays. You will also receive a card detailing the unique qualities and tasting notes of your honey for that year. (Est. first delivery: September 2018) If you would like more than five pounds from your hive, inquire with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invitations to exclusive, members-only events
Hive-share membership lasts for up to six years (the natural lifespan of a hive structure, cancel anytime!) and requires a $15.00 annual membership fee. This will be invoiced to you on August 1. Please see our FAQ for more details, and feel free to contact us with any questions.
This is a one time up front payment.